The Liquid Devil series from PowerColor is the company’s first Radeon RX 7900 XTX graphics card to utilise liquid cooling.
The main cooling system for this graphics card, the PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 XTX Liquid Devil, is created in partnership with EK. A unique water block provides cooling for the GPU, VRAM, and VRM. The card has a black tinted surface that is semi-acrylic and has tiny PowerColor Devil emblems on it. Additionally, a backplate that completely encloses the card’s back is included.
The following list includes some of the card’s standout characteristics:
- The nickel-plated copper base of the Liquid Devil was carefully designed to maximise heat transfer.
High-Quality PCB Design and Power Delivery:
- Liquid Devil uses a premium 14-layer high TG PCB Board, which includes a 2 oz power layer, to maximise performance.
Dual BIOS: OC / Unleash:
- For those who dare, Unleash mode allows for the greatest clock speeds and record-breaking performance. OC provides ultra-performance with more balanced energy usage.
- The Liquid Devil RX 7900 XTX’s RGB lighting effects can be completely modified with the PowerColor Devil Zone RGB programme.
EK-Loop Leak Tester Flex:
- Liquid PowerColor Devil A set of EK-Loop Leak Tester Flex and a tiny pump are included with the AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, enabling users to check for any leaks.
The Navi 31 GPU and 24 GB of GDDR6 memory are found inside the PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 XTX Liquid Devil. The card has a triple 8-pin connector array on a special PCB design that allows dual BIOS mode, even if the clock rates haven’t been mentioned. The Unleash BIOS activates the card’s maximum power with the highest clocks to shatter world records, while the default setting of the card is OC mode for ultra-performance at a balanced energy level. The PCB has a premium 14-layer high TG PCB with a 2 oz power layer installed for this use.
This card joins the ASRock Radeon RX 7900 Aqua series, which is available in both XTX and XT variants, as the second to offer a liquid-cooling solution for the RDNA 3 GPUs. The images below were taken by CornerJack at overclocking.com and are impressive:
The fact that the card contains a 20+1 power phase VRM and a single-slot form factor is another nice feature. Additionally, the EK Loop Leak testing Flex kit and a tiny pump are included with the Liquid Devil Radeon RX 7900 XTX, allowing consumers to check for potential leaks before installing it in their PCs. Although the PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 XTX Liquid Devil is undoubtedly a powerful graphics card, neither the price nor the availability have been disclosed by the manufacturer.